- World Famous Recipes - http://www.worldfamousrecipes.org -
Orange Marmalade Breakfast Muffin – Muffin Recipes
Posted By kaustin On November 28, 2007 @ 12:02 pm In Appetizer Recipes,Baking,Bread,Bread Recipes,Breakfast,Breakfast Recipes,Christmas,Christmas Recipes,Cooking,Famous Recipes,Food,Recipe,Recipes,Snacks | Comments Disabled
Easy and a great Orange Marmalade Breakfast Muffin.
2 cups Bisquick
1/4 cup sugar
1 large egg, beaten
1/2 cup orange juice
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1/2 cup orange marmalade
1/2 cup chopped pecans
paper baking cups
3 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1. Combine Bisquick and 1/4 cup sugar in a large bowl; make a well
in the center of mixture.
2. Combine egg, orange juice, and oil; add to biscuit mixture,
stirring just until moistened.
3. Stir in marmalade and pecans.
4. Place paper baking cups in muffin pans; spoon batter into cups,
filling two-thirds full.
5. Combine 3 tablespoons sugar and next 3 ingredients; sprinkle
evenly over batter.
6. Bake at 400 degrees for 18 minutes or until done.
Article printed from World Famous Recipes: http://www.worldfamousrecipes.org
URL to article: http://www.worldfamousrecipes.org/2007/11/28/orange-marmalade-breakfast-muffin-muffin-recipes/
Copyright © 2008 World Famous Recipes. All rights reserved.